Monday, May 9, 2011

Tea Party!I


I had a little time to play this afternoon. I am enjoying every LOTV image that I have and a few that I have received in some kit swaps. They are so cute. This paper seemed to fit this image. It is some Nitwit papers that I bought a few weeks ago. I am really loving digital paper. I wanted to enter this card in a few challenges.

Crazy Challenges: Anything Goes
Creative Cowgirls Challenge: Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.
Linda

9 comments:

  1. This is such a darling image, Linda, and I just love all the pretty colors you used!!!! The flower and butterfly are the perfect details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Linda! I love the DP and the cute image! Pretty flower and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,love the bright colours, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the LOTV images too. I love the dp, you know me and color and that butterfly goes great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image; I hadn't seen any of these cuties yet! Love that DP, too, and you've showcased it perfectly with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Linda! I love the color combo here...those LOTV stamps are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Linda - oh how I do love LOTV images. Your card is so very sweet. Love the ribbon with the papers.
    XO Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love the different colors and papers you used!
    Thanks for joining us at creative cowgirls challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.