Monday, May 30, 2011

For Jacen Drew's Birthday


This Magnolia card is for my Great Grandson Jacen's 4th Birthday. For some reason this Edwin image reminds me of him. His birthday is not until the middle of the month of June but I have it finished and don't have to worry about a last minute card for him.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and Holiday. We had a great time visiting with family until today. We received a call that my Mother is not doing very good. She does not know any of us and having problems breathing. I am not ready to let her go but do not want her to suffer anymore. I will go back in the morning to be with her.

Hugs,
Linda

9 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Well your great grandson will LOVE this to bits! Soooooooo adorable, with gorgeous colouring ... BEAUTIFUL work!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Such a cute Edwin card. I have been away so long that I haven't even seen this image yet. lol YOu've done a wonderful job on your Jacen card. Hope you had a fantastic Memorial day!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable- love Edwin and the papers you used with him are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Linda! Great "little man" colors and design...love those sparkly stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liinda, this is totally cute. Perfect card for a little boy. I like the Star DP !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute, Linda, and perfect for your great grandson!!!! Your coloring is beautiful, as always, and I love how you added the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright, cheerful and fun. Your great grandson will love it. Wonderful coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as punch Linda - I really enjoy following your blog.
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.