Sunday, May 29, 2011

Corrosive Christmas Challenge


This is for the Corrosive Christmas Challege Card. That is what this weeks challenge is, A Christmas card, so hope you can all join us. You have all week to submit a card. I am having to use my old ancient and slow computer. I can't get on blogger on Google Chrome at all. It will not let me sign in and I can't get on Blogger Dashboard at all. It also will not accept my password that I have had for several years. I don't know what is going on. I am using Internet Explorer on this old computer but on my new one I use Google Chrome so hope someone figures this out.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.
Hugs,
Linda

11 comments:

  1. She is just precious love the flocking on her jacket and the tree
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda! This is adorable! I love the puffy trim on her clothes and on the tree! Great coloring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, your card is adorable ! Great way to use the liquide applique for her jacket and the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how you popped out the fur and the snow on the tree. It is so awesome and the colors of the paper are perfect! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I think she is such a sweet image and I love the puffy effect you did on the tree and here coat. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda! I hope you've been able to get back on with Chrome now, Blogger was having issues again for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, this is such an adorable Christmas card, Linda....Love the sweet little Tilda and how you created the fur and snow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, probably one of my fave Christmas images, love the snow you've added to the tree. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you can see I am behind in my card watching. I am keeping my 4 year old grand daughter and there is always something going on around this zoo! Very pretty Christmas card - love that tree!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.