Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rock Goddess


This is a Kenny K digital image I have had for awhile and I decided I needed to ink it up and play. It was a fun image to color.


We had storms all over Oklahoma last night. We didn't have anything damaged last night but our niece lost her brand new home. It pretty much leveled it but they were safe in a storm shelter.

I'm getting ready to go to the hospital to see Another Great Grand Daughter who was born yesterday. She is a cutie. I'll have some photos later.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.
Linda

8 comments:

  1. This is cute, Linda; I love those Kenny K images! You have colored her beautifully and that ticket is a great embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card! I will pray for your niece! Congrats on your new Great Granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, very cute card!!! I also love the June Birthday card!! Love the purple!!
    Congratulations on your new granddaughter!! She sure does have a great head of hair, and she is very cute!!!
    Please visit my blog, as I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Kenny K card. Love all the bling..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    I love this image and I love your card! You rock, sister! Happy Memorial Day.
    Blessings from Texas,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and sassy looking image, Linda...your coloring is gorgeous and I love how you used the ticket!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda this is gorgeous. The coloring rocks, especially that dark hair, it look shiny and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.