Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun Group Challenge Card


A group of ladies and I have a monthly challenge that is among about 13-15 of us each month. One lady sends everyone the same images and we all color and have to post them by the end of the month. Here is my card made from the image Denise sent out to all of us. It is fun and we do this every month. We all love doing this challenge and look forward to seeing what the next image will be.

My eye is slowly getting better and my vision is pretty good for most of the day if I don't get on the computer too much or get in bright light so I am thankful for that.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Linda, what a wonderful and colorful card ! Great layout and i really like the matching DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors of this one, Linda! Also love how the star border coordinates with the cupcake...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really sweet card here. Thank you for the wonderful comment Linda. How fun is that, it would be neat to see what everyone does with their cards. I love all your pastels colrs and your paper. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe cute! That little cutie has a cupake bigger than she is Lol! What a fun challenge.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda - that sounds like so much fun!! The image is absolutely darling and you have done a wonderful job with this cutie. I am off for the summer to be with my grand kids but will be posting again in August. Have a wonderful summer!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute image, Linda, and you have colored beautifully!!! I love the colors, papers, and details you used, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is adorable. Your coloring is fantastic and the papers are so great with the image. So well done, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.