Sunday, May 1, 2011

Corrosive Color Challenge


This week at the Corrosive Challenge we are to use turquoise and pink for our cards. I used this cute Penny Black image and some beautiful papers. I used scraps that I had left over and so I don't know the name of the paper. I colored her with copic markers and I really like how it turned out. I hope you join us this week. Lots of ladies joined us last week and I sure am glad that I don't have to choose the winner. Great job everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.....
Linda

11 comments:

  1. Linda this is just so cute a great little image and your coloring is great. Love the color scheme.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable! as always I love all your embellishments. the bit of black really makes the other colors pop!!

    I created a few cards this morning using some of the supplies you sent me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love those colors and that little image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is just darling!!! I love your papers and all the lovely details - flowers, bling, ribbon! It all came together fantastically! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, Linda! This is absolutly adorable! This color combo is great and you have truly done it justice! Hope I can play along this week...lately, too much work, too little time for play....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute Linda, you did a great job. I love everything. The coloring and layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!!! The image is adorable and I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Linda!! I have been out of town so I am a little behind. This little girl is cute as punch and I love the colors. A pink gingham bow really suits this little girl's personality!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute, Linda...the little PB girl image is absolutely adorable and I love all the pretty colors, papers, and details you added!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.