Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Great Grandbaby! Meet Madison!

Here is a few photos of Madison Layne Cooper. She weighed 7 lbs. 10oz and was 19 in. long. Her hair is plentiful for sure and she is a beautiful little baby girl. I fell in love with her the minute I held her and she wasn't but a few minutes old. This happens to me everytime I hold a new grandbaby and since Dec. 24th we've had two. We have one more due the last of this month and that is all for awhile. I do love all of them and our family has a lot. I now have 17 Grandchildren and 15 Great Grandchildren. God has certainly blessed us.




13 comments:

  1. OMG, Linda...what a gorgeous little baby girl...she is a lucky baby to have you as her Grandma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Madison!! Linda, she is SO cute - and SO lucky to have you as a Great-Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, She is gorgeous. I can't believe all that hair. God bless you and your family. I am trying to follow your blog, but I'm havingtrouble with Google. I'll keep trying. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda, you really are blessed. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful photos of your sweet new granddaughter, Linda! She is just precious! Congratulations again to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO Beautiful, you must be so proud. Is this your first grand baby? Love here name. She sure does have a lot of hair. Gotta love those babies, they do not say small very long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, she is so beautiful. Love the photos with her proud daddy, so sweet. All the hair is so cute (they can put bows in it already)! Lucky little baby to be born into such a great family and have such a wonderful great grandma!
    Hugs~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh Linda!!! My heart is so melting! CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your BEAUTIFUL Grandbaby!!! She is soOooooOOo DARLING!!! Thank you for sharing the pics of her! :)

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! She is so precious and look at her gorgeous long hair!! A true beauty -- you must be very happy and excited!

    Bless you all and Congratulations!! :)

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sooooo sweet! Congratulations to all.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. how adorable! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.