Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sketch Time at the Corrosive Challenge #24T


This is a Whimsey Doodle image that I used on my card. It is so cute and her name is Cotton Candy Leah. I loved this image and couldn't wait to make a card with her. Whimsie Doodle is one of our sponsor's this month so I hope you will check them out.

I hope you all have had a great weekend. We've been staying in out of the heat for several weeks now. It is starting to get old. I love being outside but not in this heat. It cooled down on Friday and we were only 99 with a good breeze. I am hoping it is cooler today.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute Linda. Love the image and colors here. Your coloring is beautiful as usual. Love the glitter cotton candy! The real stuff is a favorite of mine, I know it is pure sugar, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Linda, I love Whimsie Doodles images :) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog this morning. You asked about layering/merging digital images. Yes, I know how to do that and hope I can help you learn how too :) Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, you did a great job! I am ready to go to the amusement park and get some of that great cotton candy. I love how it sparkles. Super Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda..she is too cute. I love the sparkly candy. Pretty color combo. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda - I love these colors!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.