Friday, July 22, 2011

Dearest Deer!


I am trying to get a headstart on my Christmas cards so here is one more finished card. I love these Stampavie Deer. I think it is so cute as are all their stamps. There are all kinds of Christmas challenges to help get your cards finished by Christmas. With the awful weather we are having, making winter cards makes me feel better.

I see I have 5 new followers. Thank you so much for visiting me and signing up to follow me. I appreciate the support.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Belli: Christmas

Delightful Challenges: Christmas in July

Crazy Challenge: Christmas in July

13 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the bright colors and the sparkly red....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Linda!!!! I think you did a fabulous job and the image is just so stinkin cute!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, really lovely. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. The pink flowers you asked about actually came that way. I got them from a £1 store. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas Card. Love the colors! So Cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda that stamp is so cute. I love what you have done with it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, this card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, your little reindeer image is sooo cute, Linda...beautiful coloring, as always, and I love the pretty papers you used!!!! I was glad to see you joined us in the Creative Belli challenge....your Christmas card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely darling, Linda ! Love the little reindeers and the DP and colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is totally gorgeous Linda. Your image is perfectly coloured, just love it x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, sweet card. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet Linda - beautiful work and Merry Christmas to you too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this sweet image- and your colors are awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Great image, beautiful coloring. Way to go getting ahead for Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.