Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday for Jade!


Hello!

I made this card for great granddaughter Jade. Her birthday is a few months away but wanted to make a card with this image for her birthday and the LOTV challenge to use pink and blue. It is the perfect image for her as she will be 1 yr. old.

I am going to Tulsa today to do some shopping at Michaels and Joann's and a scrapbook store. If you don't have to drive an hour to go to one of these stores you are very lucky. They are scattered across Tulsa so it will be a most of the day trip. It will be fun tho. My daughter and granddaughter are going with me so we will also go out to lunch while we are there.

Entering in these challenges:

LOTV Challenge blog: Pink & Blue

Southern Girls Challenge: Birthday

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I can't believe Jade will be a year old soon. Beautifully colored and such a lovely sentiment, too. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- can't believe Jade is almost 1! Adorable card with this sweet image and awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for your great granddaughter, Linda! Love the happy colors and sweet image! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, linda...the image is just precious and perfect for Jade's 1st birthday!!! Love the papers and the added flowers, too!!!! Sounds like you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Card is Adorable!!!! I have a daughter named Jade. She's all grown up now and has blessed me with two precious Grand children. Happy Birthday to your little Jade.
    I started a blog today. Didn't really know what I was doing,but it was a big accomplishment for me. Would love for you to come visit me sometime. TFS
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Hun,
    Love this image, and you have coloured her in beautifully.
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win, the card is lovely. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda! Your great-granddaughter will love it. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will cherish this card! It is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card for little Jade! Love the colors and that image is just too darn cute...that cake rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute - I absolutely adore LOTV images and need to start using them more. Wonderful card Linda.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.