Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My 11 yr. old Granddaughter's cards!


I promised Raven that I would post her cards on my blog. She made them in 2 days and was so proud of the great job she did on them. The only thing I did was help her color the skin on the Tilda. She loves to make cards and does a great job on them especially for a ll yr. old. She stays with us during the day in the summer while her Dad is working.

I am in Mountain View, OK visiting my son Scott and my DIL Debra. We had a great day and a fun evening going out to eat and see the sites around here. It rained today and it was the first measurable rain since July 2010 a year ago. It cooled off to the 80's and was wonderful! I'll be home on Wednesday and have a card of my own to post.

9 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! Fantastic job Raven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable tell her she did a great job she must get her talent from grandma
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome job you did Raven!!! It must run in the family. Hope you keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these rock, Raven! I can't believe you are only 11.... Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raven's cards are absolutely gorgeous, Linda!!! Her coloring is beautiful and I love all the pretty details she added!!!! Sounds like you had a great day with your family...enjoy the rain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Raven! You are a pretty amazing card designer. Keep up the good work! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful cards Raven!! Congratulations on making 2 great cards!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raven's cards are lovely! She definately has an eye for color!! Say hi to Debra for me and enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Raven, these are awesome! The Bella car is one of my favorite images, so cool. Love the colors you used, well done. By the way, I think Raven is a very pretty name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.