Monday, March 28, 2011

Secret Sister Card



I have been receiving some awesome kits from my Secret Sister. Each time we do this I think "this lady is amazing." This is round #4 and I've had some wonderful SS each round. Thanks ladies for lots of fun and wonderful kits. This card was made entirely from the kit I received. I used a nestie and that is all that wasn't in the kit. One of my Great Grandkids will get this one. I really like how it turned out. I hope you do to.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I appreciate all comments even if they are giving me advice on doing a better job.
Linda

7 comments:

  1. So springy and fun Linda! Love your coloring of this bunny and that print with the animals is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute easter card, Linda. Cute image and i love the matching DP !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny. Loved what you did with the image. I am ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card kit. Your coloring is excellent. Love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute card !! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, how cute, Linda!!!! The image is sooo beautifully colored and the paper in the background is just perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love that Verve bunny stamp (maybe I should get it out and play...thanks for the inspiration!). Looks like a great S.S. kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.