Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday card for Gabe!



This is for my Great Grandson in CA. I will get to spend his birthday with him for the very first time. His birthday is on March 12th and he will be 9 yr. old. My how time flies. I am entering it in the Corrosive Challenge to go Green. I am very excited about this challenge because I won last weeks. YEA!! I hope you all have a great day and thanks so much for coming by.
Linda

Stamps: Whipper Snapper and Stampabilities
CS: SU Always Artichoke
CS for stamping: Xpress
Martha Stewart punches
SU punches
Colored with Copic Markers

7 comments:

  1. He is going to love it...that monkey is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! thanks for playing at the corrosive challenge blog!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, so cute!!! Great designer papers and love your "foliage"! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, congrats to your win last week !!

    This card is perfect for a little boy. I´m sure he will like it. Funny image and great take the challenge.

    Thanks for joining us @ The Corrosive Challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo!!! Congrats on winning the challenge, Linda!!! This one looks like a winner, too...it's adorable and sure to bring a smile to you Great Grandson!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cheeky, little monkey! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.