Saturday, March 5, 2011

Posing Bunny




This is the second image in the High Hopes kit swap that I am in. Hope all my friends like this little posing bunny. I think she is too cute. The papers are different than the ones I included in my kit.

I had Jevin again today. Poor baby was still sick. He coughed so hard he threw up several times. I am sure hoping he is better tomorrow. His Mommy will be home with him and taking good care of him.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for coming by.

Linda

7 comments:

  1. Poor lil Jevin..I hate that for him. I love this lil' bunny she is too cute and the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo, such a sweet image, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the bright colors! I hope Jevin is feeling better soon ... poor little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda! This is so cute! Love the nestie and the cheerful colors!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that FLOCK I see?! I used white flock tonight too! (on a card I can't post for a while...) FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, i like the bright colors they are perfect for easter. Very pretty card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.