Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Mini Tildas




This is my entry for the Magnolia-licious Highlights blog challenge. We were to make a spring card using Mini Magnolias. I think the butterfly Tilda shoud be a little more upright but not going to change it because I would probably ruin it someway.

We had storms most of the day, lots of rain. Oklahoma has brokens so many records this year and this Feburary with the record snows. Now they tell us we have had record rains. I don't know how many inches of rain we got but they say it is more than we have every had in Feb. Thanks so much for taking the time to come visit here and leave your comments.
Linda

7 comments:

  1. Mom love the card, the butterfly tilda looks good where she is. Great card and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Linda! I love the vertical strip of flowers on the right side....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Linda...your little Tilda's are soooo cute and what a darling scene you have created!!!! WOW...every little detail is just perfect!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet spring scene you've created on your project! Love all the textures, accents and colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those minis are so cute. Love the whole scene you've got here, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have I been - lost in no man's land that's for sure. So very behind in my blog viewing but am so tickled I am sticking with it cause your cards are wonderful! Love this happy card.
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.