Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed in!



We are snowed in! We got 16-18 inches of snow and the town of Dewey and Bartlesvile completely shut down yesterday and most are still closed today. I wanted to go out and take some pictures but couldn't get the front door opened. I worked at it and finally got it open by shoving the snow aside but didn't have my boots on so I couldn't wade out thru it. No school again today. This is more snow than we get all winter with 3-5 small snows. We rarely get over 4 in. at a time. It is beautiful and love looking out at it.

This is one of my favorite Penny Black images. I have been coloring for a couple of days now and needed to get some birthday cards made for RAK and WishRAK birthdays. I have lots of Penny Black Hedgies. They are my favorite of all their images.

Welcome to the new followers. I appreciate you all so much.

Thanks for coming by. Have a good day and stay warm.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and I wish we had spring flowers instead of cold snow. Thanks for the cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is absolutely a super cute spring card ! I love everything - especially your coloring is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lotta snow, Linda...coloring sounds like a great past time while being snowed in!!! The little PB image is sooo cute...love the sweet little Hedgie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card for blasting the winter blues! It is so "sunny" and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these little hedgehogs. and it is a perfectly sunny and warm image to help you deal with all your snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore these images!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my it make me wish it was spring..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.