Thursday, February 17, 2011

Challenge Card for Our Group!




I am entering this Tilda in another challenge besides our SS Challenge. I am also entering it in Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge to do pastels. I used PT Aqua Mist and SU Barely Bananna cardstock. I colored her with copic markers and used the Magnolia border die that matches the doiley die. I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers and a charm from my stash. Thanks for checking her out and stopping by today.
I love reading your comments.
Linda

9 comments:

  1. Linda, this is lovely. I like the soft colors and the flowers. Thanks that you've chosen such a sweet theme for our first challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great too, I looked at it on SCS, but can see the details better here. She is colored so beautifully (as you always do). Such soft and lovely colors you used. I just started to color mine today, thanks for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and sweet card Linda. Love the pastel coloring :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize this was up on your blog already! As I said on SCS, this is adorable!! Good luck on the other challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! She looks so sweet standing there...looks like she's on her way to church....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MSL! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.