Friday, October 15, 2010

Nickies Birthday card




This card is for my Grandaughter in Redding, California. I sure do hope she will like it. I fly to Oregon on her birthday.

We have been having some fun with visiting cousins of my DH. We've had mini reunions and lots of going out to eat with them and a lot of visiting. It has been really nice to see them. It's been about 8-10 years since we last saw them so we've had a lot of catching up to do. They are leaving this weekend sometime, probably on Sunday. We will miss them cause they are a lot of fun.

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! How perfect to make Tilda's flower 3-D and coordinate it with your beautiful color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, love all the shades of blue. Great idea to cover the sunflower with a blue flower, makes that stamp so versatile. I'll have to try this. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is really beautiful. I like the different kinds of blue. Lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom she will love it as alway! The kids and grandkids love all of your cards. I know that the girls are putting theirs in a scrapbook and I think Hallie too for hers and Chris'. I can't wait to see you in a week.
    Love the card and the coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda!! I am spending some time tonight blogging a bit. I really miss it a lot! It will be another 3 weeks before i get my comuter back. In the meantime I will use DH's once in a while but it is just not the same!! I spent some time browsing through all the cards you've been making these last few weeks and I am not dissapointed!!! Such beautiful coloring and images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love how you have added the blossom to her flower...great idea! She will love it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.