Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween




I don't know why the photos are so sparkly. I have always used Cryogen cardstock and it has never picked up like this in the photos I've taken. Every card but one that I have posted has been on this CS. This will be for one of my many Grandaughters.

Update on my Mom!

She was released back to the Nursing facility but is so frail and weak that I am worried about her. She told one of my Grandaughters she was ready to go home and be with my Dad who passed away 5 yrs ago. My brother did go see her at the Nursing home and he said she had a big smile on her face so that was different. They are working with her to get her stronger so that is good news that she is smiling and acting better.

7 comments:

  1. Glad she was smiling and acting better today Linda. I've been thinking about you and your mom. Take care of yourself, too. Love the halloween card, so cute. Your granddaughter will love it. I really should try out my cryogen white c/s again, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Card! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, your card is awesome. I love the Halloween Colors purple, black, green, orange togehter. The little spiders are great.

    I´m glad your mom is a little better !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your halloween card is adorable!! The image is such a great one and I love those googlie eyes!!! Can you belive I haven't been in my craft room in over a week! It makes me so sad! Darn work just gets in the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo glad that your Mom is doing better, Linda....what a blessing she is able to smile and communicate!! Your little Halloween card is adorable...such a sweet image and the spiders with the googlie eyes are just tooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news; so glad things are looking up with your mother!

    I love Halloween and this is just the cutest! Love the papers and the cute, little spiders!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.