Monday, September 20, 2010

For Katie




Here is another Halloween card that I made for another Grandaughter. I made it last week. I should get lots more coloring done because my husband Glenn is back in the hospital. He was in for 5 weeks last Sept & Oct. They think he may have a blockage and he only has small intestines because last year they removed his colon. We will know later today what is going to happen. They have a drainage tube draining out all the bile that will not pass. I will take my copics to the hospital and color while I'm there to help pass the time. I will let you all know what is going on and if I don't change this for awhile, you will know why.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Linda...I'm so sorry to hear about your DH....I am sending prayers up for his improvement and speedy recovery!!!! Your Halloween card is just precious....such beautiful colors and details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card for Katie, Linda! I love the Halloween ones....

    Sorry to hear about your husband. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery; you both will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, your card is so beautiful. I´m sure Kadie will love it. I like how you colored Tilda and the DP fits great.

    I´m sorry to hear about your DH. I hope everything goes well and he will have a speedy recovery !! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! I love your cards and this Halloween one is so adorable.

    I'm sorry to hear your DH is not feeling well. I'm praying for a speedy recovery. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! Been a long time since I wanted to ink up my Tildas - but I might need to get the Halloween kids out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.