Sunday, October 16, 2011

Corrosive Challenge "Flying Things"!

Welcome to another Corrosive Challenge! Thanks to everyone who joined us for our Purple Passion challenge! We enjoyed seeing your take on the theme and hope you'll play along again this fortnight with our new challenge. "Flying Things" is our theme for the next two weeks.We are sponsored this month by two fabulous companies: Doodle Pantry and Karen's Doodles!


Here's my card for this week. It is a darling Karen's Doodles image. Have a great Sunday everyone! Thanks to all my followers for the sweet comments you leave me. It does encourage me to try new things and new techniques.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my thi is so adorable!!!!! The colors are so bright and cheerful!!!!! Fabulous job Linda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is gorgeous ! Love your coloring of this cute little dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! It's just amazing...
    Could you tell me what kind of dies you used for those swirls? I would love to get this die, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! This will be perfect for one of your grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as cute as it can be - I love using buttons.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this image is adorable ... and I didn't think it was possible but your copic coloring has gotten even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guys is just adorable and you did such an awesome job coloring him.
    Still trying to play catch up and harvest is underway.
    Love you Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.