Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to School


This back to school card is for the Outlawz Challenge Blog, fridays Copic markers or Promarker Challenge. Thanks Cheri for sending me a Promarker to try. I like it and think when they are refillable they will be fun to use with our Copics for different color choices.
I am entering this card in these challenges:

Party Time tuesday: ribbon
Outlawz Friday Challenge Copic: Back to School


This is another card for the Falling Leaves Cards for the Troops Challenges.

This card was for challenge #4. We were to make a fall card for an Anniversary or one that says I Love You. I used Flower soft for the leaves and really liked how it turned out.

Hope you have a great day. I have to go grocery shopping which I hate to do.

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors on the cards and great job with the ribbon! Thanks for sharing at PTT this week! Good luck on winning any of the challenges entered.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Linda! Tilda is adorable with her glasses! I had never thought to use Flower Soft on that tree stamp...may have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First let me say your school card is wonderful - wonderful design work - so creative. Your autumn card is gorgeous really very pretty. I want to know - when do you cook and clean up the kitchen and get time to read too. I am loving this new book!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, both cards are awesome. I like the little schoolbus on the first and your coloring of Tilda is great !
    The leave DP fits perfect for the second and it´s a perfect Fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are gorgeous Linda. Love that little Tilda, she is one of my faves. Beautifully colored as always, and a great layout. The second is so lovely. I bought that autumn flower soft, but haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are just as cute as can possbily be!
    so happy to have you join the ribbons, trim, and fiber challenge at Party Time Tuesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.