Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For a Friend



This card is for one of my dear friends on SCS. I always draw some names from a large group of friends on SCS and send at least 10 to 15 Christmas cards out. I can't send more than that cause I have to have 36 for Grandkids and great grandkids and then another 30 to 50 for family members so don't usually have time to make more. I know if I would make a few Christmas cards every week I would not have so much to do in Dec. I always say "next year" but do not ever seem to get it done. I should never have started sending every grandchild an Easter, Halloween and Christmas card and then their birthday cards but I did and most of them expect them now. I have lots of cooking to do tomorrow as I am sure everyone else does too. I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving. I know I have so much to be thankful for.

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable Linda, your coloring as always is perfect. I have no idea how you get that many cards done for every holiday! I'm sure they do look forward to getting them from you. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, so glad Denise is with you!

    Next year, you should join the Magnolialicious all year long Christmas blog hop each month. It is only one card per month on the 25, and it is really fun to see what everyone else makes. I'm glad I participated, at least I have 12 Magnolia cards made. It would be fun it you joined us if you want. Charlene plays along too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Linda...your coloring is spectacular!!!! Love the papers and colors you used, too!!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda, your coloring is awesome and this image is too cute. I like the DP and the layout. That reminds me that i am missing 10-20 christmas cards......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Linda! I love your coloring! I'm sure your friend will love it!
    P.S.
    I have no idea how you get so many cards done...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Magnolia elves and your coloring of her is gorgeous! Fun DP and sketch to showcase her, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that image is so adorable!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.