Saturday, December 22, 2012

Elvis Christmas!

Elvis was stamped in Blue Denim and finished in silver and white.  One of my Granddaughters gets upset if I don't make her an Elvis Christmas card.  This is for Nickie.  I was a big Elvis fan growing up and when the Grandkids came along the oldest ones had to listen to Elvis music so they also became fans.  This image and all of my Elvis images came from Cornish Heritage Farms. 

Entering in a few challenges:
ATC's and cards with Attitude:  Anything Goes
Cards Crafters Circle:  It's Christmas
Cards byLady Anne:  Sentiment

Fat Pages and cards with attitude: Anything Goes
Stampin For the Weekend:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Linda I am loving the retro feel to this. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, shades of "Blue Christmas"...hahaa! Got to love anything Elvis, and this is a cracker of a card....I'm very envious of your granddaughter, lol. Thanks for linking up to Card Crafter's Circle....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if this doesn't take me back a few years! LOL! Love that image of Elvis, love your design, embossing and fabulous die cuts! Great card & your granddaughter is so lucky! :^)
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Elvis image, and I love, love, love that song, so the sentiment is perfect too! Sweet card, Linda! :) Hugs and Merry Christmas!! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, stunning! Incredible image of Elvis and so well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Lady Annes and I hope we'll see you again soon!
    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have to love Elvis..it is the law..lol..Fantastic card..

    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Linda - you did a great job with this card capturing the feeling of what once was. Your grand daughter must be amassing quite a collection of Elvis cards.
    Well it is almost time for a new year and a new beginning. This new year, I am going to try to be a little more disciplined and organized!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card...so elegant! My Mom would love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.