Thursday, January 26, 2012

Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge: Anything Goes


You have the choice on the last challenge of the month to do a calendar page if you want with the theme of Anything Goes. I am one month behind on the calendars but will catch up next month. I hope to make at least two of these one for a gift and one for me. I hope you will come join us and if you do the monthly calendar at the end of the year you will have a gift to give also. The calendar is for 2013. It is fun to play along and you can find us HERE! I've colored the snowman with Copic Markers and he is a Magnolia stamp. I used V12,V15,V17 on his hat and scarf.

Entering in these challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs: Holiday, Winter, Holiday
Little Red Wagon: Winter Wonderland

10 comments:

  1. So Cute! What a fun and great way to complete your calendar for next year ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Linda! I love that darling snowman and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your calendar page rocks! What a fun idea...so nice to enjoy your art all month long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Cute snowman!
    Thanks for playing with us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful calender page, Linda. I like the colors and the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a delightful calendar Linda!!!! Love it!!!! the little snowman is sooo adorable!!!!1 fabulous project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - and you are making a calendar!!! I love this snowman - but I do love snow people and snow and snowflakes. I love winter!!! I really love the colors you have used on this.
    XO
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun calendar page -- pretty color combo and perfect image for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, Linda! What a fabulous gift (one to have for yourself!)! Love the cute image! Pretty paper too! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable image! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.