Monday, December 5, 2011

Merry Christmas Alex!


Here is another Magnolia Snowman and of course it is for one of the Grandkids. I'm going to be finished in a couple of days with my Christmas cards. I hope so anyway. I think this one will be good for one of the guys. For the older ones I slip a gift card inside and that is okay with them. I am thinking this one will be for Alex. He is autistic and loves to get lots of money so for him I stick in 20-$1.00 bills and he loves it. I still shop for the really small ones, actually 8yr on down. The rest are older 12 on up to their 30's. This year for the first time I am excluding gift cards for the ones that have children. It is too much with 17 Grandkids and then the 17 greats plus there are 3 on the way...someday they will all just get cards if they keep having little ones. I do love each and everyone of them.

Have an awesome day.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful holiday card, Linda! I love the snowman paper and the adorable image! I'm sure Alex will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I didn't realize that Magnolia had a snowman...it's absolutely adorable, Linda!!! Love your beautiful coloring and how cute is that snowman paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so adorable !!!!! Perfect colors and perfect papers too!!!!! This is really a joy Linda!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, you are so sweet and such a great grandmother ... as well as a great greatgrandmother LOL!!! I adore that this snowman actually looks like a Tilda ... so adorable!! Alex will love his gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a family you have!!!!! Your card is so cute and what a great idea - the 20 ones. Will make him feel like he has lots of money!!!! You are a neat grandmother and great grandmother!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable snowman card...what a great idea to tuck the $1 dollar bills inside...my son would love that too!

    You have such a big family, Linda! I don't know how you keep up with making them all cards...that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda...he is going to love it!! The ladies are right you are an awesome grandmother..mother, friend,just an awesome person to know. Love you...
    Hugs..Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.