Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl!




I love this Mo Manning image. She is so sweet. She was a lot of fun to color and I have no clue why I made a babies dress lime green but as you can see, I did.

Hope everyone is having a great day. We have been cleaning out a storage shed in our back yard for two days. Most of the contents were my Mother's but I have found a lot of my things that I wondered where they disappeared to. We still have about 2 more days to work on it. I can only work on it for a few hours each day as it gets way too hot to spend too much time working in a little building with the temps in the high 90's and no air.

Hope you are having a good day!

I'm entering this in these challenges:

Mo's Digital Challenge Blog: Flowers, Fairies, Fancy Fold, any or all.

Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the colors, and the flowers are lovely! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Linda! I agree -- this image is just too sweet and she looks so happy on the flowered DP; love how you coordinated her bloom to the primas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Linda, this is just adorable!! You color so beautifully!!
    I have a "sweet treat" for you over at my blog.
    Please come and visit!!

    www.cindysantics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! such an adorable card. You did a fabulous job!
    I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind comments you make. You are such an encouragement!
    I nominated you for an award. Check it out!
    Hugs,
    Marie
    http://thejoyofcrds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Be sure to see the latest post on Shopping Our Stash.. hint hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply adorable, Linda! The colors are fresh and work so well together and this cutie here really makes me want to sit down and color her. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us in our inspiration challenge at Mo's!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Linda. Really love the touch of lime! Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Linda - this is such a cute card - makes me smile all over and I love your lime green dress. Your coloring looks grand!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her lime green dress is so cute! I love your mix of papers and how you have layered the image panel; beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are sooo pretty on this beautiful card, Linda...the sweet little image is adorable and I love all the flowers you used...gorgeous coloring, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she's super cute. Love the fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda! I love your color combo and your card is so pretty! I’m so happy you could join us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.