Monday, January 31, 2011

Riley's Valentine



This valentine is for my little Great Grandaughter Riley. Riley is 7 yr old and when she was 5yr old she had open heart surgery. She told us after the surgery, "My
hearts not broke anymore". She was a good patient and we are very blessed that she is okay, running and playing just like all the other kids.

I'm entering this in: Corrosive's Challeng is to use buttons

I hope you all have a wonderful day. We have sleet and snow, 12-14 in. they say and it is all coming starting tomorrow. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and leaving me comments.

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Linda, this is such a sweet card. Your coloring ist so beautiful- i love her red boots. The glitter hearts fits perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Linda. Your coloring is top notch as always, and such a perfect card for Riley, it is full of hearts. Just precious. And look at you joining challenges, that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry darling I got your email and you have linked it up fine
    Your card is a beauty and perfect for our challenge I love the striking hot pink, red & white
    Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge this week
    Hugs Susie & the TT Team xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo sweet! I think your card is wonderful!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! You should link up to the Corrosive challenge so we can go check it out!! You are on a roll with valentine cards .. wish I could keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think little Riley will love this. You did such a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! so girly - just fab for our challenge :) thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation gorgeous papers & Tilda..am sure Riley will LOVE it..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda this wk.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, your coloring is just awesome! This is so pretty and glittery and GIRLY! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.