Friday, August 26, 2011

CMC Challenge-Wings


I hope this qualifies with the butterflies on the paper and punched butterflies. Our challenges are always so much fun and lots of fun prizes each two weeks and a great gift certificate from Oozak each month.

I also received a beautiful butterfly award from Cindy. Thank you Cindy. Most of the ladies I know well enough to send this on don't want to receive awards or pass them on so I am just posting the beautiful photo here for all to see. I appreciate you sending it to me. Thanks so much.


CMC Challenge Blog: wings

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda! I have this stamp and haven't used it yet. Beautiful dsp and coloring and such a sweet butterfly charm. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the glittery clouds and the punched butterflies...you have created a really beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your butterly award! I love your card! It is just darling! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Linda! I love the papers and details you used with this darling Tilda image! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda

    Fab card - love that image and really love those papers.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Linda. You could say a kite kind of has wings, too!! Thanks for posting the Butterfly Award on your blog!! It goes with the "Wings" theme!! I entered my card also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, your card is great. Sweet little Tilda and i like your scene. The grass border, the clouds- everything looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda you card is adorable....great coloring and love your papers. Thanks for playing with us at CMC Challenge group
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just as cute as it can be Linda and if I don't hear what the new book will be soon, I think I will have a hissy fit!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card with a cute image. Love the butterfly paper. Thanks for joining us at the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.