Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Challenge Card for SCACD and CMC & WOC



I couldn't wait to get one of the Peekers. I love this little girl peeking into the bird bath. I am entering this in SCACD's current challenge. You can find all the information on the Challenge blog here.. I am also entering this card in the CMC challenge to do pastels. You do not have to be taking a copic class from Suzanne Dean to enter their challenges. You can find the information on Color Me Creative Challenges here.

I just couldn't get the flowers right. I think there are too many but when I took some of them off it didn't look right that way either. I decided to leave it alone. I still think I should remove the ones at the bottom. What do you think? Is it too much? I love the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts but sometimes use too many.

Thanks for coming by today and thanks for all the sweet comments. They make me so happy.

SCACD: stamp from store, ribbon & 2 patterned dp
CMC: pastels
Wild Orchid Crafts: Wings

15 comments:

  1. You´re right, this is such a cute image Linda ! I think the flowers are OK - i like it. Great soft colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Linda! I love the adorable image and the soft and pretty colors you used! I think all the flowers look wonderful! Thanks for your note about posting on my blog. I don't know why you can't leave a comment. Weird. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning, elegant and gorgeous! I do not think you have too many flowers on it. Sometimes we are our worst critics! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is just adorable these little images are darling ...ummmmmm I will have to check them out ! Great job on the pastels challenge good luck to you my friend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is so PRETTY I LOVE your SPRINGY colors!!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cute little images so much I bought the whole kit and kabodle! The colors you have chosen for this are beautiful as is you coloring and design work. Hugs
    Sndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this image is just adorable. I seen them and wanted them so bad. I love the colors and the flowers look great. It is spring and spring means lots of flowers. Beautiful card I think.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just delightful! Very cute and pretty! Thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends With Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this is just beautiful!! That image is the cutest!!! I love all of the flowers. I wouldn't change a thing!! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Linda!! LOVE these peekers stamps myself!!! Great job and your embellishments are wonderful~~~Just Right HUN!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SCACD Friends with Heart~~Good luck!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card! I just love the little image and you did a fantastic job coloring and with your layout!! I just love it!

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, this is gorgeous! Love the colors, papers, your coloring of that sweet peeker and the flowers. Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pastels for a very sweet stamp design. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an elegant and sweet Spring feeling card.
    Fantastic design.
    Thanks for join us at the SCACD Friends with Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! So glad you could join us for our SCACD Friends with Heart challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.