Monday, February 14, 2011

Easter Challenge




I am entering this card in two challenges. Totally Tilda challenge was to make an Easter Card and Wild Orchid Challenge was to use a great sketch by Bev. I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers on it but you didn't have to. I'm not sure that I did the sketch with things placed just right but I tried. It was a fun sketch. I colored the card with copic markers. I'm not sure of the name of this Tilda but she says Easter to me. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great Tuesday. I'm going to go see my Mom today.

I was going to enter in Totally Tilda but could not find the place to link her up. Oh well, maybe next time.

11 comments:

  1. This is a sure winner for both challenges, Linda...your little Tilda is adorable and I love the bling along the side!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the prettiest cards. I love the colors you used and I love bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is adorable! The yellows and greens are great and I would agree ... definately eastery!! Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooo beautiful, Linda.. the color combination are sooo amazing..
    Love your card.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, adorable card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, this is awesome. Love the colors and the rhinestones swirls ! Sweet Tilda image and great coloring !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the combo of the soft green and yellow...so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card it’s so beautiful and your coloring is very, very pretty Linda!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Easter card, she is precious in her bonnet. Beautifully colored, I really love the look of you Magnolia edge die cut, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. I hope you have a great day.